HID Signo Reader Shortage
As most people in the security industry know by now, Motorola HID has been having supply chain issues for months now for readers. As a temporary solution, they are offering a new product line, “Signo Priority” readers, which lack the 125Khz Proximity function.
Signo Priority Features
– Same lifetime warranty as the traditional Signo readers
– Current lead time is 7 days (Sept 2022)
– Configured by profiles: Standard, Smart, Seos and Custom
– IP65 certified
– Automatic self-calibration when nearby metal surfaces are detected
– Factory equipped with Bluetooth (BLE Smarts) and NFC
Differences from traditional Signo Readers
– Lead time > 180 days (Sept 2022)
– Signo Priority will not read 125 Khz Proximity
If 125Khz reading is not needed, only 13.56 Mhz, please consider the Signo Priority Reader X0NKS-T0-000000 as a substitute for the Signo Traditional X0NKS-00-000000 readers.
Posted in: Company NewsLeave a Comment (0) ↓