Training is an ongoing endeavor with security to keep abreast of the latest technology, to stay sharp for disaster preparedness and emergency situations, and to maintain certifications and registrations for continuing education.
Whether you are looking for a customized training program for your facility and operation, or our general classes for Electrical Contractor License (SP-FA/LV) or NICET SET (Fire Protection Technology) certifications, our training programs will ensure you have the tools to meet the challenges of your job.
Some of the current classes offered:
- Security with Safety: Code Considerations for Access Controlled Doors
- Introduction to Troubleshooting for Alarm Circuits
- Advanced Troubleshooting for Alarm Circuits
- Installation Methods for Power Limited Security and Fire Alarm Systems
- Acceptance and Commissioning of Security Systems